||$35.00 - $40.00
||Our client, a Tier 1 supplier to automotive and heavy-duty truck companies with expertise in materials development and manufacturing, is looking for a Product Designer. The successful candidate will provide design and engineering support to OEM customers, Industrial customers, Manufacturing, Account Managers and Product Engineers
Skills and Knowledge:
• 2 & 3 D automotive part design from conception using surrounding data.
• Manage frequent part changes as required by the customer.
• GD&T Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
• Experience with Catia V5 CAD systems.
• Experience with Team Center (TCe) data transfer.
• Experience with rubber and plastic materials, processing applications and equipment.
• Ability to work with product engineers (OEM and Industrial), suppliers and tool makers.
• Familiar with OEM and Industrial design procedures and systems.
• Familiar with Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
• Familiar with ISO/TS 16949 quality system.
• Good communication skills and cross cultural abilities.
• Engineering degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of automotive and industrial designing experience
• Minimum 5 years of CAD work experience with CATIA
• Must have experience dealing with automotive OEMs as well as other Tier 1/Tier 2 suppliers
• Project management methods
• ISO/TS 16949
Contact and Resume Submission
If you feel you are an excellent candidate and have the required skills and experience indicated above, please send your attached resume and any important details to HCR Permanent Search, care of the Recruitment Consultant listed below. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that you indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject heading. Thank you for your interest.
HCR Permanent Search