||Efficiency NS - Canadian Tire - Greenwood
||Greenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada
Efficiency Nova Scotia Instant Savings Campaign Spring 2013
Position: Program Representative
Type of Employment: Part-time, Contract
Program dates: April 20, 21, 27, 28 & May 4, 5, 11, 12, 25, 26, 2013 (see below for FULL details
Rate of Pay: $15/hour
Various retail locations across Nova Scotia: 720 Central Avenue, Box 1360, Greenwood
Summerhill is dedicated to developing, implementing and managing public engagement and market transformation programs that lead to measurable improvements in energy savings.
Currently we are seeking, outgoing, energetic and dynamic individuals to join our team as program representatives to staff our latest event in Nova Scotia. The Efficiency Nova Scotia Instant Savings Campaign is a customer engagement program. Representative will be hired to run customer engagement events and clothesline giveaways during the two month Instant Savings Campaign. Events take place over select weekend at select retailers. Hours vary by location and type of event
The ideal candidate will possess strong customer service skills and enthusiastic disposition and have a genuine interest in the environment and energy conservation.
Please ensure you are able to commit to ALL weekends at your selected retail location.
April 20, 21, 27, 28 & May 4, 5, 11, 12, 25, 26 * (Central Lumber, Costco, Home Depot & Kent locations)
-1 to 2 representatives required per location
May 4, 5 & 11, 12, 2013 (Canadian Tire Locations)
-1 representative require per location
*Not all locations have all 8 event dates; please see the last 2 pages of this document for a full list of retail locations and applicable dates
9:00am to 3:30pm for giveaways
9:30am to 3:30pm for regular customer engagement events, plus half an hour for reporting.
TOTAL: 6 – 6.5 hours per shift
Notes: No travel allowance the ONLY travel compensated is to attend training
TRAINING SCHEDULE – there are 3 in-person training sessions. The session you attend will depend on where you live (**All trainings are paid and from 10am – 4pm)
April 17th, 2012: Halifax, Dartmouth, HRM, Truro
Hampton Inn and Suites Dartmouth, 65 Cromarty Drive, Dartmouth (NS) B3B 0G2
April 19th, 2013: Cape Breton Region
Baddeck Inverary Resort, 368 Shore Road Baddeck, Cape Breton (NS) B0E 1B0
April 19th, 2013: Yarmouth/Digby/Greenwood/Annapolis Valley Region
Annapolis Basin Conference Centre, 761 Broadway Avenue, PO Box 279 Cornwallis Park (NS) B0S 1H0
• Actively approaching and engaging customers in the event
• Keeping tally of all reporting: number of participants
• Educating customers on the overall retail campaign and the associated incentives
• Providing excellent customer service
• Demonstrating related product knowledge (full training provided)
• Completing event reports and submitting in a timely fashion
• Attend paid training
• Strong verbal communication skills in English
• A friendly professional manner and appearance
• An outgoing personality and must be people oriented to be able to proactively approach people to engage in conversation
• Self motivated and ability to work independently, multi-task and self-manage
• Customer service experience
• Access to a computer and high speed internet.
• Ability to use Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Internet applications
• CSA Footwear required for all Home Depot locations.
JOB CONTACT INFORMATION:
Job Contact Information: Please send resume and a short cover letter, including preferred area/store location(s), to email@example.com OR apply to a directly apply to specific location online at www.summerhillgroup.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the volume of applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Meggie Tremblay Pilote