||Engineering - Implamantation
||Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Location: Atlanta, GA (Peachtree Corners/Norcross area in Atlanta)
Our client is a fast growing global company in the information security field with more than 800 enterprise customers globally. They develops and provides SW/ SAAS products enabling automation of complex network security management and policies resulting in improving overall security while reducing costs.
They are looking for a talented and experienced Deployment Engineer to be responsible for the deployment of products at customers’ sites including: installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and ‘on the job’ training.
The Deployment Engineer will work closely with internal teams such as: sales, global professional services, R&D and more in order to reduce the overall time of moving to production and to increase customer satisfaction.
· At least 3 years of previous experience in similar position, in a software company.
· Experience in Linux/UNIX environments.
· Experience with networking devices (Switches, Routers etc.), including virtual routing and Software-defined networking – advantage.
· Experience in firewall administration and configuration (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.) – advantage.
· Experience in Linux script languages (PERL, shell) – advantage.
· Ability to operate under pressure in deadline-driven situations and business emergencies.
· Customer oriented and ability to establish customer’s trust.
· Problem solver, result driven, demonstrating a ‘make it happen’ attitude.
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with attention to detail.
· Team player, pleasant to work with, with a high level of integrity.
· Bright, self-learner.
· Working mostly from the officer in Atlanta but willing to travel up to 50% to customers in the America when needed.