Our client, a privately held global company which develops breakthrough Medical Device technology, is actively seeking a hands-on Service and Support Engineer to join their team.
The Service and Support Engineer will help support and expand the company’s presence throughout the Midwest and West coast regions. The ideal candidate will be familiar with multi-disciplinary systems. They will also assume responsibility for the devices’ maintenance, support, as well as new site installations.
· Supporting the company’s systems at clinical sites throughout North America.
· System troubleshooting and diagnosis of source of failures.
· Preventive maintenance and repairs.
· Failure, maintenance and service reporting in ERP system.
· Perform system installations at new sites in the US.
· At least 3-5 years of experience in field service for multi-disciplinary systems.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
· An ability to solve Hardware and Software problems, dealing with variety of
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or
· Ability and drive for learning and working on new technology.
· Organized, structured and capable of working independently.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong mechanical capabilities.
· Willingness to travel 60% – 80% of the time, mostly in the US. Some international
travel may be required for training purposes.
· Working hours are evening/night (second or third shifts).