||PM - IT
||Atlanta, Georgia, USA
IT Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our client is a fast growing global company in the information security field with more than 800 enterprise customers globally. They develops and provides SW/ SAAS products enabling automation of complex network security management and policies resulting in improving overall security while reducing costs.
They are looking for a talented Project Manager to be responsible for the overall project lifecycle from presale until full customer production including supervision, management, and coordination of project tasks with internal teams, customers and vendors, ensuring retention and customer satisfaction.
· Responsible for the overall project lifecycle and ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Under general supervision, manages and coordinate all project tasks as assigned, from presale until full production stage.
· Assist Account Managers in Presale scope definition to develop statement of work. Provides continuing direction to the project team, conduct status meetings, assesses proposed changes in scope, and recommends course of action to the project sponsor.
· Manage interaction between the customer, vendors, and the internal project team to ensure appropriate relationships exist to produce positive project outcomes.
· Effectively serve as the primary point of contact between customers and the company internal teams: product management, R&D, Account Managers, Regional Sales Engineers, Support Team and Technical Engineers.
· At least 5 years of experience in outbound Project Management with relevant academic background.
· Working in large technology environments / enterprises.
· IT and security background, especially in firewall administration and configuration – Preferred
· Experience in managing multiple/large scale/ complex projects involving partners, customers and vendors.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications – Preferred.
· Operating well under-pressure, multi-tasking, result oriented and driven.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Fast learner and works well independently.
· Ability to see the broader view, though detail oriented and analytical.
· Team player, pleasant and with a high level of integrity who can perform well in a matrix management environment.
· A Problem Solver who works well in group problem solving situations. Identify & Resolve problems in early stages
· Customer Service skills, displays courtesy and sensitivity. Responds promptly to customer needs, solicit customer feedback to improve service.
· Willingness to travel within the US & abroad (approximately 20%).
· Additional language (Spanish, Portuguese) – Preferred.