||Marketing Campaign Manager
||Bergen-Passaic, New Jersey, USA
Our client, a leading technology company, is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager. In this role, you’ll manage the entire marketing campaign process meaning, you’ll be the one who makes sure everything is running smoothly and taking responsibility for the results. The ideal candidate has a “do what it takes” kind of attitude and will drive campaign success quarter to quarter, year over year working with every stakeholder to achieve success.
Essential Job Functions:
· Manage day-to-day operations of campaign(s) while also planning new strategies with long term opportunities in mind.
· Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to develop and manage marketing plans for campaigns including, targets, messaging, strategy, and more.
· Work with SME’s to ensure campaign messaging continues to resonate with changing market conditions.
· Create and expedite ongoing content plans for campaigns, with SME’s and other stakeholders, to support demand generation, field marketing, brand marketing, social media, sales enablement, partner teams and more.
· Engage in analytic, media, influencer, and customer relations interactions.
· Help to ensure consistent flow of content by aiding content team as they manage contributions from various sources; Coordinate with content team to ensure timely production of required content.
· Work with sales/customer advocacy teams and SME’s to secure expert and influencer webinars.
· Report on results of your campaigns from Salesforce.com – including marketing campaign responses, sales opportunities, etc.; report progress, problems, and recommendations to management.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 5-7 years of experience in a B2B tech company; demonstrated success in demand generation or product marketing a huge plus
· Need to have experience with, or have worked closely across many different marketing channels (such as Analyst Relations, Social Media, Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Sales Enablement, etc.)
· Experience crafting, or contributing to, a “go-to-market” plan
· Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills; have a creative and innovative approach and mindset while demonstrating good judgment; familiarity with writing, editing, layout, and design best practices a plus
· Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and commitment to follow-through
· Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
· Demonstrated ability to manage a team that does not report to you
· Must be flexible, self-motivated, and mature with the ability to multi-task and adjust to frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced working environment