||Sales Director & Business Development
||Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Sales Director & Business Development
A leading global provider of infrared electro-optical camera systems for the security / HLS market is looking for a Sales Director and Business Development for the NA market.
In this role will develop relationships with leading security integrators nation-wide and international, and manage sales opportunities to integrators, supporting them towards implementation at end-user sites.
Location - Atlanta GA preferred/ anywhere in the US.
• Identify and develop business relationships with key security integrators, as well as consultants influencing security requirements and architecture.
• Proactively qualify sales and relationship opportunities in order to effectively commit business resources.
• Generate revenue through the sale of the company products and services.
• Develop and maintain relationships with end customers, manufacturer representatives, industry consultants, and other organizations and individuals that influence the purchase of security products and services.
• Contribute to market understanding and competitive research.
• Maintain accurate records and documentation regarding business relationships and sales pursuits, using the CRM system.
• Proactively communicate market information to key individuals and organizational units, including marketing, product support, and research and development.
• Comprehend and present company’s products and their applicability to customer situations; conceptual security solution design.
• Conduct live customer demonstrations of products.
• 5+ years of sales and relationship management experience relevant to the physical security industry; track record of selling technology-based security products and services, preferably thermal and near IR camera systems.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate Enterprise Level Sales Opportunities as a lead member of a larger team.
• Knowledge of the physical security / HLS industry, key players, products and applications, and regulatory trends and knowledge of night vision technologies – a clear plus.
• Verifiable contacts & relationships within the physical security industry, including system integrator, technology manufacturers, consultants, and specifying architects and engineers.
• Sustained record of closing deals and exceeding Sales Goals in excess of $3,000,000 per year.
• Strong communications skills (both written and verbal); excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to effectively generate sales plans, prepare forecast pipelines and designate priorities.
• Team player – give and take support for customer and business success.
• Estimated travel - 50%.