||Business Operations Manager/Director
||New York, USA
Business Operations Manager / Director
Our customer is a global innovative Cyber Security technology startup with a mission to make the world a safer place by developing and offering solutions that assist enterprises’ customers coping with the most stimulating cyber challenges.
They are looking for a talented Business Operations Manager to work closely with the Co-founder and CEO of the company.
In this role you will play a critical role in the establishment and long term success of the company helping to grow the global business along with daily operational and administrative responsibilities.
If you are ambitious, highly intelligent, an excellent communicator, well-organized, energetic, a multi-tasker, service-oriented and enjoy collaborating with others - this may be the role for you!
This is an incredible opportunity to work, learn and increase your leadership skills alongside successful and very talented people in a real-world, fast-paced, growing technology business environment.
- Support the CEO on a daily basis with internal and external stakeholders including scheduling, planning and basic PA requirements.
- Proactively prepare and facilitate the CEO’s meetings, presentations and assignments, including agenda, content and key messaging preparation.
- Plan and attend meetings with Fortune 500 leaders.
- Develop and implement systems and organizational processes to ensure timely execution of all follow-up work.
- Assist the CEO with effective decision-making.
- Liaise with company’s portfolio companies and Israeli office to prepare research and materials for relevant meetings.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience at a tech company, VC, startup or consulting firm in the USA.
- Natural at building relationships and connecting with people including senior executives, board members, and investment professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Tech savvy. Prior knowledge of cybersecurity is an advantage.
- Ability to support off-hours escalations.
- Detail oriented with ambition to drive results, “get it done” mentality.
- Able to successfully navigate between tactical and strategic objectives within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced global environment.
- BA or BS in a business-related field; MBA is preferred.
- Team player who can thrive in unstructured environments.
- Excellent English speaker (mother tongue) both written and spoken.
- Great presentation skills.
- Unquestionable personal code of confidentiality, ethics, integrity, diversity and trust.