||New Jersey, USA
New York, USA
Project Manager (CSM)
Location: US East Coast (NY, NJ area preferred)
Our client is a fast growing global company in the information security field with more than 800 enterprise customers globally. They develops and provides SW/ SAAS products enabling automation of complex network security management and policies resulting in improving overall security while reducing costs.
They are looking for a talented Project Manager (CSM) to be responsible for accelerating solution adoption, assisting existing customers in gaining more business values by moving them to production and ensuring retention and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will possess a healthy mix of 'roll-up your sleeves" execution, humble leadership, analytical brilliance and all-around marketing mastery.
· Passionate about engaging customers. Assist them in gaining more business values by moving them to production.
· Effectively serve as the primary point of contact between customers and the company product management, R&D, Account Managers, Regional Sales Engineers, Support Team and Technical Engineers.
· Advocate customer needs/issues cross company departments.
· Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with the clients and drive continued value of our products and services.
· Manages and coordinates deployment project tasks, from presale to full production stage.
· At least 3 years of experience in Customer Success, Project Management or proven experience of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention – Outbound clients – a must.
· Working in large technology environments / enterprises.
· IT and security background, especially in firewall administration and configuration – Preferred
· Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
· Adaptability: Demonstrates persistence and overcome obstacles. Fast learner and works well independently.
· Ability to see the broader view, though detail oriented and analytical.
· Performing well in a matrix management environment.
· Strong team player but still a self-starter with high level of integrity, pleasant to work with.
· Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
· You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
· Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work.
· You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
· Willingness to travel within the US & abroad (approximately 20%).