||PM - IT
||Implementation Project Manager
||New York, USA
Location: New York, NY
A growing startup software company is looking for hands on Implementation Project Manager with high level of technical drive, customer oriented and problem solving skills.
If you are a smart technology professional who is able to deliver results quickly, a team player who is willing to learn and grow, we want you. You will join the U.S team, and will be have full responsibility for integration, implementation and deployment of the company’s solutions with its clients.
• Implement company’s solutions with clients to meet business requirements
• Managing full cycle of implementation, deployment and integration projects of the company’s software at the clients
• Partner with internal resources in order to push the integration through its phases.
• Communicate with key customer personnel at all phases of deployment and optimization to ensure optimal performance and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree: Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.
• 1-3 years’ experience with solutions implementation or related roles
• Experience working directly with customers (B2B) especially with IT and Sales departments
• Demonstrates track record of successful and positive customer-facing engagement
• Integration experience is preferred
• Proven ability to manage multiple complex projects in SW environment
• Technical Knowledge:
• Excel- a must
• SQL and HTML are a big advantage
• Experience working with ERP systems is a plus
• Experience with various integration methods (FTP, plugins, web services, API etc.) is a plus
• Work as a part of a team and able to perform independently
• Self-motivated with a positive approach.
• Ability to thrive in a time-sensitive, high energy, demanding entrepreneurial environment, balancing internal and external demands
• A problem-solver and decision maker with the flexibility to adapt to changes and client demands
• Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Motivated, self-sufficient and driven with a passion for learning and technology
• Travel up to 25%