||HR Generalist / Manager
||Newark, New Jersey, USA
Human Resources Generalist / Manager
A global successful biotechnology company, a leader in the dietary and food supplements industry is looking for a smart, energetic and self-driven HR professional to join the company’s global HR team. Reporting to the VP operation at the manufacturing plant and matrix to the VP HR, the HR Manager will work independently and will be responsible for all HR activities as well as Admin responsibilities cultivating a positive and productive work environment.
This is a new role as the company expands and a wonderful opportunity to join a successful and innovative company with ample room for growth.
• Responsible for managing and leading the HR activities and administration for the US manufacturing plant and office.
• Support local implementation of HR global core processes and procedures (ex: annual performance review, mid-year review and engagement process)
• Manage benefits, Payroll entries, termination, new hires and leave processes
• Working with recruiting agencies to assist in hiring site’s employees, manage approval documentation and onboarding processes
• Manage welfare activities (team building, happy hour, etc.) and support the implementation of the new Wellness Program
• Manage success factors in HR system
• Monitoring and ordering office supplies
• Manage check deposits
• Prepare arrangements for overseas visitors (hotel accommodations, transportation, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, or a related field
• 5 years of HR Generalist experience preferred working in a manufacturing setting
• Ability to work independently in a global environment
• Effective communicator to all levels of the organization
• Must be tactful, mature, flexible and able to successfully respond to multiple work pressures in a fast paced environment
• The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
•The drive to be a self- starter and detail oriented