||Product Manager / BA
||$70,000.00 - $80,000.00
||Orlando, Florida, USA
Product Manager / BA
The Product Manager will be responsible for bridging the gap between business initiatives and technology solutions. This will include meeting with business owners to clarify product enhancement request, as well as working with technology on the functional and technical requirements needed to satisfy those request.
The Product Manager will also build domain knowledge in the staffing industry as well as vendor management systems. This includes defining software and service solutions that solve real-world workforce management problems for our clients.
Product Manager / BA Knowledge, Skillsets and Abilities Required
• 5+ years in software management, business analysis, or related field (UI design a plus).
• Ability to work with cross functional business teams.
• Ability to work with onshore and offshore technical resources.
• Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions.
• Strong troubleshooting, customer service, written and verbal communication skills
• High level of initiative and dedication.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Bachelor in MIS, CIS, CET, CS or equivalent experience. Certifications a plus.
Product Manager / BA Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Analysis
• Understand Users business processes through User interviews, Client Visits, and through ongoing relationships with Implementation and Support Teams.
• Develop a strong understanding of the staffing industry and best practices around managing a temporary and professional service workforce.
• Document Business Requirements including but not limited to: User Stories, Use cases and Business Processes Flows.
- Road Map Planning
• Identify and prioritize new features and functionality based on user needs and company strategy.
• Proactively manage Functionality Backlogs and Gaps.
• Solicit User feedback and Priority on Backlog items.
• Communicate Product Road Map to Cross Functional teams and Business and Client Stakeholders when appropriate.
- Product Management
• Ability to Translate Business Requirements into Functional Requirements and Specifications.
• Create sketch or wireframe prototypes and perform rapid prototyping and usability testing.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and decompose high-level information into details.
• Distinguish user requests from true business needs and system requirements.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://orlando.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: