||ETL Developer / Architect
||$80,000.00 - $120,000.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
ETL Developer / Architect
Contract to Hire in St Petersburg, FL
Our client is a global leader in their sector. We are looking for intelligent people with a passion for technology who want to be a part of a creative and dynamic group where your hard work will be recognized. In return, they foster a stable, professional environment with low turnover, career development with room for advancement. Once you apply for this position, one of our recruitment team members will contact you to confidentially discuss your background and this opportunity.
• Strong SQL Programming
• SQL Server Integration Services (this is an ETL Tool)
• Must have experience with database integration
• Experience with Large Databases
• Oracle Data Integrator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for designing and developing enterprise integration infrastructures and information pipes and services. Govern the appropriate use of the information integration needs
• Data engineering functions such as Data ETL Integration in support of Enterprise Data Infrastructures - Data Ware House, Operational Data stores, Master Data Management etc... Also responsible of data services and data movement infrastructures. Strong execution experience on the data service layer a plus.
• Actions will have a impact on software development. High exposure areas include application availability, stability, sustainability, and reliability. Deals regularly with various software development . May impact business unit systems and/or delay the delivery of critical applications being launches, under the realm of Reporting/BI.
• This position will have extensive contact with teams within the technology business verticals and when appropriate including Application Developers and other members within the Architecture & Core Services organization.
• Concepts of programming such as data structures, error handling, data manipulation, and I/O processing.
• Database concepts and practices, including definition and query language concepts.
• Data processing hardware.
• Design of program design concepts through the use of flow-charting and data flow diagramming.
• Operating systems.
• Files, reports, and screens and how they are used in applications.
• Relationship between IT and business.
• Core business competencies such as finance, management, accounting, operations, and marketing.
• Concepts and practices of testing procedures.
• Design in one development technology along with beginner architect abilities. Demonstrate quick acclimation to new technologies.
• Creating detailed system design documentation.
• Presenting complex ideas and information to include both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Designing new or modifying existing systems.
• Preparing project plans and using project management tools.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.
• Recommend technical direction at an individual program, sub-system and application level, while maintaining a big picture orientation.
• Analyze requirements and architecture specifications to create the detailed design.
• Effectively multitask all aspects or tasks on a system with little assistance.
• Drive change at a team level.
• Decide and act on a direction, then report immediately.
• Champion technical project and product improvement efforts.
• Lead a meeting addressing broad technical issues.
• Provide technical advice and training.
• Mentor others and serve as a role model in employing information technology best practices.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Exhibit a positive attitude when dealing with the client.
• Follow all internal procedures for handling customer requests.
• Contact the appropriate person to assist with an escalated or more difficult issue.
• Communicate timely and through proper channels to keep customer and upper management informed of the progress of an issue.
• Take personal ownership of issues, focusing on root cause analysis, and following through to issue resolution.
• Participate in team projects and activities.
• Demonstrate flexibility in accepting and adapting to change.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: