||Senior Project Coordinator - SAP / Filemaker Pro / SCEnt
||$18.00 - $25.00
||Orlando, Florida, USA
Senior Project Coordinator - SAP / Filemaker Pro / SCEnt
The Senior Project Coordinator (SPC) gathers and communicates reliable information to all departments throughout our client's Division about assigned print, technology, and online projects. This information includes product specifications, schedule guidelines and production process information, some financial information, and current project status information. The Senior Project Coordinator should understand the fundamentals of the publishing process, and must demonstrate an eagerness to learn more about the intricacies of school publishing.
The Senior Project Coordinator should demonstrate excellent organization and written and verbal communication skills and practical problem solving abilities. The SPC must be able to work independently, and must also be able to work as a member of a diverse group. The SPC works closely with the Project Managers and takes direction from them.
Senior Project Coordinator Requirements:
· High level of organization; ability to manage several projects simultaneously, and prioritize. Also, knows when to respectfully request guidance and assistance from different levels of divisional management.
· Understanding of the publishing process, and eagerness to learn more.
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, Project, Filemaker Pro, Notes and other database software; understanding the fundamentals of SAP, SCEnt, other software applications as needed.
· Strong communication and leadership skills.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://orlando.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey