||Senior (Sr.) Analyst - Data Modeler
||$80,000.00 - $120,000.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota, USA
Hillsborough, Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Senior (Sr.) Analyst - Data Modeler – Perm – Plymouth, FL
The Senior (Sr.) Analyst - Data Modeler & ETL Developer will create, manage, and update the logical and physical models of the data warehouse, data marts, and staging areas. This position is also responsible for the creation of scripts required to extract, transform, clean, and move data along with the associated metadata.
Senior (Sr.) Analyst - Data Modeler Requirements:
• 5+ years of IT experience in various positions responsible for delivering new solutions in a large enterprise.
• 5+ years of data modeling and ETL development experience.
• 3+ years of direct development experience with SAP source systems.
• Strong relational and dimensional data modeling and database design skills.
• Strong understanding of source and target data structures, ETL processes, and products.
• Prior experience building data warehouses.
• SQL and OLAP experience.
• Metadata management.
• Experience with and knowledge of data modeling tools like Erwin, Embercado or SAP designer.
• Hands on experience with modeling SAP BW objects, including PSAs, DSOs, Info
Cubes and Multi-providers.
• Proven in understanding and implementing software best practices, analyzing system requirements, designing and prototyping solutions, defining testing and support procedures, and implementing practical technical solutions under tight deadlines.
• Computer Skills: SAP BW, SAP ECC, ETL, SQL.
• Bachelor’s Degree. Major in Computer Science preferred.
Senior (Sr.) Analyst - Data Modeler PREFERRED:
• Experience with SAP HANA preferred.
• Experience with SAP Data Services and SAP LT replication server preferred.
• Technical Certification(s) within BI Software Development Discipline is preferred.
• Certification in Software Development Lifecycle is preferred.
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: