||Infrastructure Project Manager - Visio / PMP
||Orlando, Florida, USA
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Infrastructure Project Manager - Visio / PMP
Contract to Perm
Atlanta (Perimeter), GA
The Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Take projects from original concept through final implementation. Define project scope and objectives.
Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Manage the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
Infrastructure Project Manager Essential Job Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
· Assess project needs and requirements including business specifications, systems development and implementation, design and re-engineering of business processes, and the appropriate application of technology.
· Conduct and/or direct feasibility studies for project proposals as appropriate.
· Prepare project plans and documentation.
· Assemble project teams and direct overall project activities.
· Assure effective project close-out including customer performance evaluation and necessary documentation, both technical and user.
· Prepare and monitor project schedules and budgets.
· Provide consultative assistance to other departments regarding areas outside of their specific domain.
· Provide some leadership, supervision, and guidance to both direct and indirect reporting positions.
· Participate in the compliance aspects of the communications plan, including communications, security reviews, audits, etc.
· Understand the information security implications of our technology solutions and ensure they comply with the Information Security policies and processes.
Infrastructure Project Manager Required Skills
•4-year degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
•3+ years of technology-related work experience, PMP preferred.
•Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
•Ability to interface with a variety of technical and business personnel with courtesy, tact and diplomacy.
•Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) to direct, organize and communicate with others.
•Knowledge of Project Management methodologies, Best Practices, and associated tools to appropriately manage projects and the project portfolio..
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://atlanta.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: