||GSA Government Account Executive
||$0.00 - $0.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
GSA Government Account Executive
This skilled sales professional brings a proven track record and experience in consultative selling of IT business solutions at the regional or national levels of government. The GSA Account Executive (AE) is responsible for acquiring new government customers, attaining overall revenue goals, increasing account share, developing high level business contacts and relationships, executive management of account activities, and complete ownership of the overall client relationship at designated government accounts.
• Acquire new GSA government customers with Federal Agencies, State, Local, Law Enforcement, and Transportation entities through regular calls and client meetings, executive presentations, and delivery of value added programs. Business development will occur at the CIO, CTO, VP, Director and line manager levels. AE will ensure that Veredus is positioned optimally to influence strategic recruitment and staffing decisions.
• Increase revenue in existing government accounts. Broaden existing client relationships to include all divisions and business units.
• Perform business development efforts inclusive of setting up key meetings, presentations, and bid/ RFP preparation at new accounts
• Develop complete business development strategies and account plans with affected AMs that address the client’s current recruitment challenges, and anticipate needs and propose solutions to future staffing challenges.
• Assume authority within a specific portfolio of new GSA accounts to convene all stakeholders and ensure swift decision making on service issues, problem resolution, meeting SLAs and account development expenditures
• Ensure that gross margins targets are met and that the account meets profitability targets
• Develop and execute quality programs designed to improve service delivery, reduce turnover of consultants and placed candidates, and improve client satisfaction.
• Introduce any new Veredus service or product line if applicable
• Develop and maintain centralized customer intelligence repository inclusive of organizational charts, vertical market analysis, etc., and disseminate amongst the entire AM service team
• Perform internal marketing of GSA accounts to internal stakeholders in order to promote visibility, credibility and buy-in
• Visit each customer site regularly to meet new executive and managerial contacts
• Coordinate tracking activities and audits with the GSA consultant
• Oversee all contract related issues including initiation and negotiation of new master agreements, contract compliance inclusive of confidentiality agreements, unique billing and reporting requirements, and documentation of special provisions.
• Ensure seamless transition of government account to Account Manager
• Function as central point of contact at the national level.
• Perform regular reviews of reports with the client to ensure that performance trends and administrative issues are identified
• Four year college degree from an accredited institution
• Experience acquiring and /or managing complex regional or national accounts
(commercial or government)
• Proven track record in business development to include cold calls, client presentations, and bid/proposal generation
• Eight years minimum in the staffing industry
• Extensive management experience in the staffing industry
• Ability to travel at least 40% of the time