||App Admin - Doc Proc / Archiving
||$35.00 - $45.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Application Admin – Document Processing / Document Archiving – Contract – St. Petersburg, FL
Our client is a global leader in their sector. We are looking for intelligent people with a passion for technology who want to be a part of a creative and dynamic group where your hard work will be recognized. In return, they foster a stable, professional environment with low turnover, career development with room for advancement. Once you apply for this position, one of our recruitment team members will contact you to confidentially discuss your background and this opportunity.
Application Admin – Document Processing / Document Archiving REQUIRED Skills:
· Application Admin with Document Processing and Document Archiving Experience – in one of the following skills Kofax, ASG, Document Direct, Mobius, K2, Sharepoint, BPMS, NICE
· Want candidates who are used to supporting enterprise wide applications that run on servers.
· Candidates must have experience installing, configuring, maintaining, and upgrading the software’s listed above
Application Admin – Document Processing / Document Archiving Skills/Responsibilities:
· Installing, configuring, maintaining, and upgrading application software.
· Identifying, troubleshooting, and escalating application problems.
· Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: