||Java Developer - Spring MVC / Groovy / Grails / AJAX / Web Services
||$75,000.00 - $90,000.00
||Richmond, Virginia, USA
Java Developer - Spring MVC / Groovy / Grails / AJAX / Web Services
Java Developer Minimum requirements:
· Master’s in Computer Science or related + 3 years’ experience.
Java Developer Job duties include:
· Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
· Perform complex product design activities which may require extensive research and analysis. Execute design, implementation and maintenance of complex, multiple products modules / sub-systems.
· Lead project quality assurance activities, including performing technical QA reviews on components for a team and performing QA reviews of code documentation.
· Validate requirements, limited prototyping, and functionality design.
· Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
· Responsible for creation of proposals which address current and evolving client requirements. Provide issue resolution (point of contact for technical questions).
· Lead code reviews, testing process, and certification of software.
· May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
· Facilitate client and internal meetings to present application architecture and design solutions.
Java Developer Requires:
· Proficiency in low level design, implementation and testing of highly scalable web applications using the following technologies: JEE, Spring MVC, Groovy, Grails, AJAX, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate.
· Understanding of Portal frameworks such as Liferay or JBoss or Weblogic (JSR 168/JSR 286) and can identify and apply typical JEE design patterns.
· Understanding of web and application server technologies, including open-source technologies.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://richmond.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: