||Junior - Mid Level .NET Developer
||Miami, Florida, USA
Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Miami Beach, Florida, USA
Cape Coral-Fort Myers, Florida, USA
Junior - Mid Level .NET Developer
Coral Gables, FL
The Junior - Mid Level .NET Developer position is responsible for working with customers, business analysts and team members to understand the business requirements in order to develop a technical solution within the .Net framework. Participates in the full system lifecycle with solution design, development, implementation and production support. Also, responsible for developing interfaces to access data for the various business analysts and departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Systems analysis, design, coding and testing using the .NET platform.
• Handle change requests
• Analyze business requirements
• Create technical designs.
• Development solutions using Visual Studios, C#, VB, Web Services and XML, CSS & DHTML . SQL2005, SQL2008, Reporting Services
• Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement
• of the site and the business.
• Provide effort estimates and prioritize tasks.
• Provide timely functional releases so as to meet fast changing business requirements.
• Assess risk and impact on the existing system that may arise due to any requirement or functional change
• Source code maintenance.
• Developing data tables SQL server 2005 & 2008.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://miami.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: