||Help Desk/Technical Support
||Service Desk Technician
||$40,000.00 - $45,000.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Service Desk Technician
Contract to Perm
Around for over 40 years, this company provides stability and the opportunity for growth. They have over 800 employees and plan on adding many more positions to their team in 2012. They offer casual Fridays in the office, up to 6% matching for 401k, up to 10 vacation days your first full year, 6 paid holidays and 3 floating holidays along with medical/dental/vision benefits. They also offer discounted gym memberships for various locations.
Service Desk Technician Top Skills:
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 2000, Windows 7, 98, 2000, NT, Internet and Novell Netware systems.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience (1 year)
- excellent analytical and communication skills
- customer service oriented and professionalism, with solid trouble shooting methodology understanding
- ability to work in a fast paced, high call volume environment (150-400 calls per day)
Service Desk Technician Pluses:
- LAN/WAN experience
- Comptia A+ certification.
Service Desk Technician Job Responsibilities:
- password resets, trouble shooting iPhone, Blackberry email or web app issues
- escalation points to senior admins
- need to work in a team atmosphere
- contribute to knowledge base
- hours are 7am - 5pm M-F. On call on weekend once every 10 weekends handling only critical issues.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: