||SCRUM Project Manager
||$95,000.00 - $110,000.00
||Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota, USA
SCRUM Project Manager – Contract to Perm - St. Cloud, MN
The Project Manager III is responsible for managing complex or high visibility Responsible for assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of projects. Must be familiar with and be able to execute project management concepts to effectively manage the project.
Project Manager Duties:
1. Ensures overall project transparency and visibility to leadership and project team.
2. Obtain scope, schedule and cost requirements for the project(s).
3. Determines staffing requirements based on scope, schedule and cost.
4. Participates in or leads the development of best practices, project standards, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress.
5. Enforces and utilize project standards, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress.
6. Conducts project/program kickoff meetings, communicating individual roles and project expectations.
7. Ensures that all project team members have the tools and project specific training required to perform effectively.
8. Develops detailed project plans and schedules and provides work direction and leadership to assigned projects.
9. Reviews Project Plans developed by Project Managers under a Program Framework.
10. May audit project processes under a Program Framework.
Scrum Master Duties:
1. Remove Scrum Team Impediments.
2. Shields Scrum Team from outside disruptions
3. Radiate Information – Frequent and visible progress and communication
4. Facilitate improvements of Scrum Team practices and tools as needed
5. Support Product Owner
6. Facilitate creativity and empowerment of the scrum team
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: