||Kronos Functional Administrator
||$45.00 - $50.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Kronos Functional Administrator
Kronos Functional Administrator Primary Skill Requirement:
· Configuration and ongoing maintenance of Kronos Workforce Timekeeper v6.3
· Advanced Scheduler
· Org mapping
· Attendance module
· Record Manager
· 4500 Clock configuration
The consultant must have strong knowledge in Kronos v6.1 - 6.3, Advanced Scheduler, Accruals, and pay rules configuration. Experience creating Workforce Integration Manager (WIM) interfaces with HR, Payroll and Financial systems. Regression / user acceptance testing skills are also of benefit.
Kronos Functional Administrator Required Skills:
Must have professional work experience with Kronos v6.1 - v6.3 on the following Kronos Software / Hardware:
• Time and Labor
• Integration Manager (WIM)
• Basic & Advanced Scheduling
• Organizational Mapping
• Accruals (PTO, Vacation & Sick)
• 4500 Kronos Timeclocks (Prox reader experience a plus)
• Record Manager
Kronos Functional Administrator Other Skills:
• A strong functional knowledge of Kronos application suite
• 4-5 years of experience working as a Kronos Functional Administrator
• Experience implementing the Kronos system in an Enterprise environment
• Familiarity of integrating with HR/payroll and financial systems
• Experience or understanding of Kronos integration to ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft) Expertise in integrating Kronos with Ceridian and/or SAP a plus
• Assist team with design, configuration, development, implementation and support of the Kronos WFC v 6.1 or higher (v 6.3 preferred)
• Configuring and troubleshooting Kronos 4500 clocks
• Prior experience with end-to-end Kronos implementations, advanced understanding of Kronos Time & Attendance, prior experience on end-to-end Payroll implementations, and basic understanding of Payroll systems
• Troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and issue management experience.
• Excellent communication of complex topics to a diverse audience and positive customer service skills.
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with management, technical peers, and business stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to build positive business relationships and influence collaboratively across IT and HR, Payroll business partners.
• Ability to work with global teams and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, WebEx meetings, IM, Social Media).
• Ability to operate in a diverse, complex, high visibility support environment with multiple, competing priorities (Tolerance for changing priorities, patience, and work well with others when under pressure.).
• Good understanding of SDLC methodology. Define and document functional solution for approval using standard templates. Candidate must be self motivating and able to work with team members.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.