||Agile Scrum Master - Project Manager
||$48.00 - $55.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Agile Scrum Master - Project Manager
CONTRACT in Tampa, FL
• Minimum 5 years Project Management experience w/ Agile
• Bachelor’s degree
• Agile certification(s) DSDM or (CSM-certified scrum master) or (ACP-agile certified practitioner)
• PMP Certification a plus
• Insurance industry experience / knowledge a plus
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in a variety of Agile development methodologies including:
o Extreme Programming
o Feature Driven Development
o Agile Modeling
• Exceptional organization, planning and conflict management skills
• Team player, open-minded and flexible
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• High attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven leadership skills, ability to generate enthusiasm among team members, coach and direct as needed
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Recognize areas for improvement and offer solutions
• Proficiency with Agile development tools (e.g. - Rally)
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Responsible for project planning, scheduling, coordinating and managing all aspects of the projects.
• Work with IT and Product Development teams to determine/develop most appropriate agile model for organization.
• Coordinate efforts between all project stakeholders, including internal employees, external clients, and third-party vendors as applicable.
• Coordinate all project activities to ensure proper ownership and accountability for related work.
• Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Facilitate project meetings, track and report associated status to project stakeholders.
• Conduct training sessions for the team members, explaining Agile methodology.
• Ensure that project deliverables are met and that the desired business results are obtained.
• Challenge assumptions, question and understand how business areas will successfully execute their plans.
• Collaborate with IT staff and SMEs (subject matter experts) to participate in developing a technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Participate in Agile process development/improvement and template creation/standardization with all business units.
• Assist in the facilitation of client meetings.
• Deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
• Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Coordinate meetings as needed between business units, act as a facilitator between the groups to identify and resolve issues.
• Communicate effectively with Sr. Management regarding the transition of process methodology from Waterfall to Agile.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: