||Mobile Apps Dev
||$60.00 - $80.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Mobile Apps Developer
Our client is one of the largest employers in Tampa. They have a professional yet casual work environment and vibrant energetic culture. We are looking for talented individuals to join their cutting edge IT department, which continues to grow. They offer career development with room for advancement and a competitive compensation/benefits package (which includes Onsite Fitness Facility, Annual Bonus, 401k, 15 days PTO, Health/Dental/Vision). They are looking for enthusiastic candidates who want to excel in their career! Once you apply for this position, one of our recruitment team members will contact you to confidentially discuss your background and this opportunity.
Mobile Apps Developer Key skills:
- C#, ASP.net, HTML
- Mobile - iOS or Android platforms (iOS would be preferred over Android)
- CMS Tools (content management system)...(ex: Umbraco, Infinity, etc.)
- Developing applications in Microsoft Azure or other Cloud computing platforms - They do all development in Cloud (Would consider candidates without cloud but it is highly preferred)
- Must be able to understand the big picture and hit goals
Mobile Apps Developer EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
• 6 or more years of design documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of internally developed applications and externally purchased software products
• 3+ years experience developing applications using the following technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, C#, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET, C#, SQL, Silverlight, MVC, REST calls.
• 3+ years developing web services or SOA.
• 3+ SQL Server2008 or Oracle 10g, stored procedures, packages and functions.
• 3+ years iterative software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
• Experience developing/maintaining applications on iOS or Android platforms.
• Experience in developing applications in Microsoft Azure or other cloud computing platforms
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
The Mobile Apps Developer will develop, modify, or update applications in support of business objectives and ongoing operations. Participate in the Developer role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by software/hardware applications. Participate in or review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify software.
Mobile Apps Developer ESSENTIAL DUTIES
• Serve as Developer in the course of application development projects.
• Participate with a team of technical staff and managers or business unit to determine technical systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development projects.
• Assess and develop high level design requirements for projects and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
• Mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
• Responsible for the detailed design documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of internally developed applications and applications developed.
• Write code for system designs that span platforms.
• Code to and create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
• Write code for enhancing existing programs or developing new programs.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/