||Senior .NET Developer (Web)
||$35.00 - $48.00
||Orlando, Florida, USA
Senior .NET Developer (Web) – Contract – Lake Mary, FL
The Senior .NET Developer (Web) is responsible for specifying, designing, implementing, and testing an array of different applications needs on Microsoft platforms. This will include new application and web portal development and design on .NET Framework with the C# language.
Senior .NET Developer (Web) Experience Requirements
· Experience developing web applications with Microsoft development & infrastructure technologies, including .NET Framework v2.0 – 3.0+ with the C# language.
· Advanced to Expert level T-SQL experience and strong database design skills.
· Experience with working in a Lean & Agile Software development environment is required.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences/Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Senior .NET Developer (Web) Skills/Abilities
· Ability to work within the following software programs and systems at an advanced level: .NET Framework 2.0 – 3.5 (4.0 a plus), C#, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SQL Server (T-SQL)
· Experience with customizing Microsoft SharePoint and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred.
· Experience with customizing Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Office preferred.
· Knowledge of object oriented design skills and advanced Microsoft patterns and practices.
· Knowledge of different software development methodologies.
· Ability to develop strong internal and external client relationships.
· Ability to use deductive reasoning, extreme attention to detail, persistence, patience, and creativity in problem-solving.
· Ability to utilize various documentation techniques including use cases, storyboards, user stories, and process modeling.
· Ability to build scalable and robust applications.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://orlando.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: