||Cisco UCCE Voice Engineer
||$80,000.00 - $100,000.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Cisco UCCE Voice Engineer
Contract to Perm
Around for over 40 years, this company provides stability and the opportunity for growth. They have over 800 employees and plan on adding many more positions to their team in 2012. They offer casual Fridays in the office, up to 6% matching for 401k, up to 10 vacation days your first full year, 6 paid holidays and 3 floating holidays along with medical/dental/vision benefits. They also offer discounted gym memberships for various locations.
Cisco UCCE Voice Engineer Responsible for:
• Developing new UCCE / UCCX applications and maintaining legacy applications.
• Plan, design, and implement the migration from UCCX to UCCE.
• Oversee IVR projects.
Cisco UCCE Voice Engineer Requirements:
• Minimum (8) years professional experience with a deep knowledge of a call center environment
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum CCVP (CCIE preferred)
• Track record working with UCCE systems with a minimum of1000 endpoints.
Cisco UCCE Voice Engineer Plus skills:
• VoiceXML 2.0 & CVP
• Data dips to a variety of data sources
• CTI (screen pops)
• Thorough working knowledge of Cisco UCCE (otherwise known as ICM Enterprise) development and deployment as well as Script Design and Deployment with an emphasis on Call Type reporting metrics.
• Access (relational database structures), Word and PowerPoint are preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills required. Must be a self-starter and able to work in a team environment
• Solid understanding of Cisco database schema.
• Network Design
• Expert at using Microsoft Visio.
• Advanced networking skills
• Device Implementation and administration
• Experience with Cisco UCCE/ICM Solution Architecture and Integration Design.
• Experience with SQL Query Analyzer/RCD/TCD/Call Trace/Log Analysis.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: