||Senior Technical Support Analyst - EDI / AI mapping
||$48.00 - $50.00
||Albany-Schenectady-Troy, New York, USA
Senior Technical Support Analyst - EDI / AI mapping
The Senior Technical Support Analyst candidate must have the ability to interpret business process requirements and produce technical specifications, project documentation and coordinate development activities with global development teams. This is a customer facing role and requires excellent communications skills and the ability to manage priorities across multiple projects.
As the lead analyst on projects she/he also provides overall leadership to analyst and mapping teams by setting priorities, technical direction and ensuring consistent quality deliverables and best practices are followed.
Senior Technical Support Analyst Responsibilities:
* Interpret business requirements and produce technical specifications for map development.
* Work cross-functionally to define implementation design and functional requirements definition.
* Provide consulting services to customer on mapping correlations based on EDI / Electronic Commerce best practices.
* Provide consulting services to customer on business application requirements needed to support trading partner EDI / Electronic Commerce requirements.
* Provide leadership to the mapping and analyst team on best practices and implementation methodologies.
* Review project team deliverables for technical consistency and approves prior to client review.
* Train and act as a mentor to Jr. level analysts and map developers.
* Work on multiple, large, complex projects.
* Consult with customer on requirements for integration with Active products.
* Establish priorities for map development based on project requirements.
* Assign work to analysis and mapping teams.
* Assist in identifying and resolving issues during unit and customer acceptance testing.
* Provide status reports and escalate issues to Project Manager.
* Manage to project schedule and requirements.
* Up to 35% travel may be required
Senior Technical Support Analyst Required Experience & Knowledge:
* Eight years EDI / EC / B2B experience as an EDI business analyst.
* Excellent knowledge of AI mapping requirements or equivalent translation product.
* Experience with X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOMS and XML standards.
* Proven analytical skills with the ability to solve complex client problems.
* Proven ability to provide technical leadership.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
* Knowledge in one or more industries such as Transportation, Automotive, Petroleum, High-tech, Retail or Healthcare.
Apply online or forward your resume to email@example.com
Follow us on our BLOG to see all our open jobs: http://national.vereduscorp.com
· Virtually Free Health Benefits for Single Coverage
· United Healthcare Medical Benefits to All Consultants – No waiting period
· Dental Coverage
· United Healthcare Vision
· Life Insurance (20k)
Work with the best:
Veredus Corporation has grown to become the top leading National Staffing firms in the IT industry placing highly skilled Information Technology professionals for contract and permanent placement.
· Voted on the best places to work in the State of Florida and Atlanta
· 2009 Inc. 500/5000 Winner
· FAST 50 Winner for the past 4 years in a row
· One of the Fastest Growing Staffing firms for the past 3 years in a row
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: