||Junior (Jr.) Java Developer - J2EE / Web Application
||Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Junior (Jr.) Java Developer - J2EE / Web Application
Junior (Jr.) Java Developer for design, build and support of business applications for our client. The Junior (Jr.) Java Developer must have web-application experience in J2EE and relational database environment.
Junior (Jr.) Java Developer Overall work experience:
· 1+ years with Java, J2EE application development.
· 1+ years with relational databases.
· 1+ years of web application development.
Junior (Jr.) Java Developer Job role/responsibilities include:
· Build new web-based application (data entry and reporting systems) in J2EE and other technologies.
· Support, maintain and enhance existing web-based applications.
· Create all required project documentation (like requirements, design, deployment etc).
· As a member of technical team be involved in implementing software requirements.
Junior (Jr.) Java Developer Must have experience/knowledge in:
· Java and J2EE.
· Object Oriented Design, Analysis and Programming.
· Relational Databases and SQL.
· Windows and UNIX OS (from a user point of view).
· Integrated Development Environment (prefer Eclipse).
· Use of open source products/tools
· Highly motivated and able to work in a small team environment often performing other duties - such as requirement capture, testing, and deployment.
· Must be able to work independently.
Junior (Jr.) Java Developer Experience/familiarity in the following a plus:
· STRUTS, Tiles, JSP and JDBC.
· Portal and Portlet development.
· Oracle Relational Databases and SQL.
· Web application server -Tomcat or JBoss).
· Use of source control system like Vault, Subversion or Mercurial and working in a team development environment
· Basic UML diagrams: Class, Sequence, Deployment and Use Case Diagrams.
· Writing design documents, and technical documentations.
· Build tools (Ant, Maven, etc…)
· XML, XSD.
· Spring 3 Core Framework - dependency injection
· Spring 3 MVC – annotation driven
· Spring 3 RESTful services
· ORM/Persistence API - JPA or Hibernate
· JQuery UI or EasyUI
· Workflow Engine – Activiti or jBPM
· Portlet API – JSR 286
· Portal development and administration – Liferay or uPortal
· Java Annotations development
· CMS – Drupal, Alfresco, other
· Bachelor’s degree (computer science, engineering or related fields).
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://atlanta.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: