||Technology Manager Change Mgmt #1297
||$90,000.00 - $123,000.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
Technology Manager Change Management
Established in 1977, our client is a leading supplier of systems, software and network services to companies worldwide. They offer more than 50 integrated solutions that enable global communications, messaging and data delivery for the telecom industry and enterprises of all types that seek to profit from mobile technology applications. They offer an excellent work environment, and a very competitive compensation package, including: Annual Incentive Plan, Health Care Coverage (medical and dental), Short & Long Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage, Fixed and Matched 401(k) contributions, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
Technology Manager Change Management Requirements:
• 12+ years Software Engineering experience
• 3+ years Supervisory experience
• 3+ years of experience in administering a software control tool (e.g., Continuus, Endevor, Control, Visual Source Safe)
• Strong understanding of Change Management, Software Configuration Management, Software Development, and Product Delivery Processes
• Working knowledge of multiple operating systems (e.g., UNIX, Tandem, Mainframe, Windows OS)
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of HR policies and procedures
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of Procurement policies and procedures
• Extensive experience creating and administering Performance Evaluations
• Experience with Performance Improvement Plans
• Experience building teams successfully
• Solid decision making skills
• Project Management experience, with working knowledge of (MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project time reporting, Resource allocation and management, Estimate/Project risk analysis, Identification of task and associated hours, Progress tracking for projects/tasks)
This position is responsible for implementing and continuously improving the Change Management (CM) and Software Configuration Management (SCM) processes by managing the CM/SCM planning and audits. Additionally, the CM Manager has a supervisory role that includes managing employee scheduling, training, mentoring and professional growth plans in support of the overall CM goals & objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
50% SOFTWARE CHANGE MANAGEMENT
• Serve in RMB Chairman role ensuring all appropriate change is prioritized, reviewed, and approved. Facilitate monthly RMB Steering Committee meetings.
• Create and maintain SCM Procedures and ensure compliance to all business processes ensuring team adherence.
• Monitor both internal and external audit requests ensuring timely turnover of evidence and its archival to SKR.
• Advise on RSS enhancement, testing and status of prioritized changes.
• Advise on TechnoMaps enhancement, testing and status of prioritized changes.
• Will be responsible for creating and managing a budget based on Business drivers and policies and procedures. Will also be responsible for Vendor Management activities such as: Developing and submitting SOW as required, acting as a focal point for vendor related issues.
• Work closely with business staff and other functional areas to ensure that project schedules are met with a high level of quality. Provide technical leadership to the team.
• Understand and advise on employees’ skill, determining strengths and weaknesses, and identifying potential opportunities for growth and development.
• Provide opportunities for growth and development.
• Facilitate employee cross-training efforts to fulfill all departmental responsibilities.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: