||Avaya Telecommunications Technician - T1s / VPN
||$35.00 - $45.00
||Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota, USA
Avaya Telecommunications Technician - T1s / VPN
Contract to Perm
Eden Prairie, MN
Avaya Telecommunications Technician Minimum Requirements
• Must have a least 3 years’ experience in Communications and/or Technology Management
• Must have a working knowledge of supporting telecommunications hardware and software and server applications including:
• Must have a working knowledge connectivity such as T1s, DS3s, MPLS, fiber optics, SIP and VPN.
• Must be able to travel.
Avaya Telecommunications Technician Duties:
• Lead the effort to plan, engineer, and design the telecommunications and call center infrastructure.
• Coordinate with telecommunications vendors to ensure appropriate platform integration and performance.
• Works with carriers implementing and troubleshooting solutions.
• Lead installation of telecommunication systems and equipment for new company facilities and expansions.
• Direct the effort to implement the telecommunications and call center infrastructure and develop procedures to ensure successful installation of systems hardware/software.
• Oversee effort to test, debug, analyze performance and document telecommunications infrastructure components.
• Performs call management functions on a daily basis including re-routing of calls as necessary due to business requirements or emergencies. Implements business continuity plans for telecommunications as required.
• Implements and maintains cross-connect fields, patch panels and various analog and digital signaling systems.
• Provisions, implements and maintains voice circuits per solution design. Keeps an organized and accurate record of all circuits and associated numbering schemes.
• Develop and recommend technical strategies and solutions to maintain and/or expand service levels.
• Monitors, operates, installs and maintains telecommunications solutions and equipment in addition to troubleshooting any type of hardware, software or circuit problems to ensure that solutions perform in a manner which best meets business needs and objectives.
• Performs telecom network software installations, maintenance and support of databases for system maintenance, call detail reporting and billing support. Performs moves, adds and changes, fault isolation and resolution, and end-user support.
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: