||Help Desk/Technical Support
||Software Installation Engineer / Server Administrator
||$35,000.00 - $50,000.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Software Installation Engineer / Server Administrator - Perm - Tampa, FL
The Software Installation Engineer / Server Administrator will install and configure software on remote servers.
• MS Server 2008 R2
• Exchange (admin experience, permissions, groups, etc)
• IIS Web Server
• Terminal Service
• Bachelors Degree in IT related field
• Certifications in MCSE or A+ or Net +
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide tier 3 technical support.
• Software runs on an IIS web server and interacts with other external packages such as Microsoft Exchange and various managed services platforms.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
• Detail oriented with good communications and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Knowledge of Windows XP and VISTA operating systems
• Experience or education with IIS, exchange and SQL are required
• Terminal Service, Active Directory, DNS and Citrix are a plus.
• Educational requirements: Bachelors Degree in IT related field
• Certifications in MCSE, A+ and Net + preferred
• 1 – 3 years of experience in the above listed areas.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: