||Network Engineer w/ Voice - Cisco / VMware / CCNA
||$75,000.00 - $85,000.00
||Richmond, Virginia, USA
Network Engineer w/ Voice - Cisco / VMware / CCNA
Contract to Perm
Network Engineer w/ Voice Qualifications
• Minimum of CCNA certification
• 4+ years of dedicated experience working with Cisco routers, switches and firewalls.
• 1+ years working with Cisco Call Manager and Unity/Unity Connection 6.x plus.
• Experience with Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Server, Citrix, and/or VMware is a big plus.
• Excellent at communicating with clients and technical staff.
Network Engineer w/ Voice Responsibilities
• Responsible for all customer premises equipment (CPE) configurations, maintenance, management and monitoring.
• Configure, monitor and support CPE. Help with Data Center routers, switches, and firewalls, including VPNs, WAN Accelerators, etc.
• Develop and implement template configurations for networking devices such as: Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls. This must be able to be done independently and in a timely fashion without immediate supervision.
• Must be able to setup site-to-site VPNs, Software VPNs, and turn-up point-to-point (T-1, MPLS, etc) connectivity.
• Walk through designs with Telco Carriers on Client connectivity solutions.
• Size and quote appropriate CPE to clients based on their needs.
• Provide Tier-I and Tier-II support for Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Handsets and Client Voice Networks.
• Work with other Network Engineers on customer CPE and Voice installations and projects. You will need to be able to manage multiple tasks at the same time without direct supervision.
• Work with WAN vendors to establish new connectivity to client locations, and troubleshoot communication issues.
• Ensure all capacity, availability, and service SLAs are met.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation which will be used by both end-users and technical staff.
• Research new products or procedures which help the company become more efficient and profitable.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://richmond.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: