||Sr. Oracle Apps DBA/Dev.
||$80,000.00 - $96,000.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Lead Oracle Applications Database Administrator (Oracle Apps DBA) - CONTRACT to PERMANENT in Clearwater, FL
Our client offers the latest and greatest technology. They are utilizing the newest versions of Oracle EBS, Oracle OBIEE, Java, ADF, etc. We are looking for people who are technically strong and have a team-player attitude. They offer a benefits package second to none (21 days PTO + all holidays, medical/dental/vision, and a company paid retirement plan). Once you apply for this position, one of our recruitment team members will contact you to confidentially discuss your background and this opportunity.
• Minimum 5 -7 years experience with Oracle Database versions 9i, 10g, and/or 11g (experience with Oracle Database 11g preferred) and Oracle Custom Applications
• Oracle Applications Database Administration (DBA), 10g, 11g, RAC, Oracle Databases & Applications
• Production database administration experience.
• Operations skills and discipline.
• Comfortable with Solaris, Linux and Windows Server operating systems.
• Create and administer database servers including backup (RMAN), recovery, monitoring, tuning, etc.
• Administer database accounts according to the security and account management policy set by DBA manager.
• Ability to install, backup, restore, reorganize, plan capacity, recover, tune performance, and design.
• Experience in Multi node setup and load balancing.
• Experience with tools such as Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
• Experience in SQL, UNIX shell scripts programming.
• Experience building schemas, developing stored procedures and database triggers in PL/SQL.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: