||Project Manager - Waterfall / HP PPM
||$55.00 - $60.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Project Manager - Waterfall / HP PPM
The Project Manager role is responsible for managing a group of IT projects that may range from small to large. A successful candidate is a person who works well with others, is proactive and has superior verbal and written communication skills.
The following Project Manager experience is required:
· Waterfall and iterative methodologies (agile is also desired)
· Use of modern Project Management tools (HP PPM, MS Project, etc.)
· Delivery of projects utilizing an offshore IT provider
· Delivery of projects utilizing multiple vendors on a single project
The primary job responsibilities include:
· Planning, Developing Budgets, Supervision, Project Management, Coaching, Budget Tracking
· Work with the Demand organization to understand need and establish scope
· Work with vendors to agree contracts (SOU and/or SOW)
· Provide oversight for the project team to ensure successful delivery into Production & smooth transition to Operations
· Review deliverables and provide feedback (schedule, status report, risks, issues, etc.)
· Manage to the triple constraint (cost, quality, time)
· Update project financials
· Escalate concerns early while there is still time to mitigate
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.