||$80,000.00 - $100,000.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Our client is a global software development company that caters to the SMB marketplace. They are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and have won awards for “Best Places to Work” in Tampa and Florida. They offer an excellent professional, yet casual work environment, and a very competitive compensation package, including: Health Care Coverage (medical and dental), Long Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage, 401(k), HSA, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
C++ Developer Qualifications:
* Minimum of 3+ year experience developing product features, functionality, and/or infrastructure pieces
* Strong design and coding skills, with proficiency in C/C++ and Win32 programming.
* Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and diagnostic skills.
* Kernel driver development
* Good collaboration and communication skills.
* Passion for solving customer problems, product quality and learning new technologies.
A big plus if you have:
* B.A./B.S. degree (not necessarily in computer science)
* Reverse Engineering
* Socket programming
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with -a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: