||Senior Programmer Analyst - Oracle Financials
||$79,800.00 - $115,000.00
||Orlando, Florida, USA
Senior Programmer Analyst - Oracle Financials
Senior Programmer Analyst - Oracle Financials - REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Minimum 5 years of experience implementing, configuring and supporting Oracle Financials including Payables, General Ledger, Receivables, and Purchasing.
• Minimum 2 years of experience supporting Oracle R12 Financial Applications
• Minimum 2 years of development experience with Java, OA Framework, and Personalizations
• Proficient with Oracle Financials APIs
• Experience with integration to Oracle E-Business Suite and /or legacy systems
• Proficient with Oracle PL/SQL
• Proficient with developing in Oracle Forms and Reports
• Proficient with UNIX Shell Scripting
• Expert with MS Office Suite
• Experience with developing views and reports in Oracle Discoverer
• Experience with XML Publisher
• Functional knowledge of Procure to Pay concepts and best practices
Senior Programmer Analyst - Oracle Financials - ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Design and develop programs and/or applications as needed to meet user needs and business requirements.
Analyze information request and discuss with user to assemble all elements required to produce the requested information.
Code, test and implement programs or applications using appropriate programming language, such as PL/SQL, Unix Shell or Java Frameworks utilizing appropriate database engines such as Oracle RDBMS.
Maintain current documentation on all programs, systems, and procedures.
Maintain and modify existing programs and applications as required.
Troubleshoot problems to determine root cause and correct as required.
Provide guidance and expertise to developers with less experience in Oracle Financials products and PL/SQL.
Provide production support to Oracle Financials functional users in Payables, General Ledger, Receivables, and Purchasing modules.
Reviews user requirements and needs for new software and performs analysis, design, implementation, installation and training related to new software developed and/or acquired.
Provide technical assistance and advice to end user programming community
Analyze and define business requirements, participate in selection, and implement new functionality, applications and modules within Oracle R12 Financial Applications.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://orlando.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: