||Cisco Network Engineer - CCNP
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Cisco Network Engineer (CCNP) – PERMANENT in TAMPA, FL
Our client is one of the most successful and fastest growing clinical organizations in the US. We are looking for people who are technically bright and have a team-player orientation. Some of the employees we have helped place there in the last two years have already been promoted. They offer an excellent work environment where your contributions will be appreciated, a very competitive compensation/benefits package (15 days PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401k w/ matching) and the opportunity to leverage the latest technologies. Once you apply for this position, one of our recruitment team members will contact you to confidentially discuss your background and this opportunity.
Candidate must be able to hit the ground running and be very strong in Cisco routers, switches and F5 load balancers.
- 6+ years Cisco networking (routers, switches) in an enterprise environment
- 5+ years F5 Load Balancers
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Cisco VPN
- Enterprise class HP switches
- Complex routing protocols
Summary: The Cisco Network Engineer will be part of a team that is directly responsible for maintaining and supporting the corporate infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Documentation, implementation, monitoring and support of corporate-wide infrastructure systems.
• Maintain and support Cisco routers and security appliances.
• Maintain and support HP networking gear.
• Maintain and support Microsoft server operating systems (2003 – 2008 R2).
• Maintain and support Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010.
• Maintain and support Vmware vCenter Servers.
• Respond to alerts and emergency issues during normal business hours and on-call rotation
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, where each team member assists other members of the team to achieve their goals and ultimately achieve team success.
• Experience within the health care industries a plus.
• Must be detail oriented and have excellent problem solving and analytical abilities.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: