||Distributed Systems - 2nd Shift
||$35,000.00 - $45,000.00
||Orlando, Florida, USA
Distributed Systems - 2nd Shift
Permanent Opportunity in Orlando, FL
Veredus is currently seeking a Level 3 Mainframe Operator for a permanent position with a client located in Orlando, FL.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in data processing, Computer Operations or related field required
• Knowledge of I/O equipment including high speed printers, tape drives as well as Mainframe Job Control Language
• Proficiency in Windows, the Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, Netbackup, Active Directory, & VMWare preferred
• Must possess excellent language/communication skills including the ability to work well with internal and external customers.
• Experience of running mainframe jobs, setting up jcl and backup routines on mainframe, but have transitioned to open systems.
• Know Microsoft system center, ping servers, respond to alerts, basic analysis and able to recycle the server based on this criteria.
• Interested in someone that has been working with the distributed/open systems environment and is eager to grow in that direction.
• We are looking for someone that is self-motivated and willing to learn and grow as our responsibilities change.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://orlando.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: