||System Tester - C/C++
||$45.00 - $50.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
System Tester - C/C++
Established in 1977, our client is a leading supplier of systems, software and network services to companies worldwide. They offer more than 50 integrated solutions that enable global communications, messaging and data delivery for the telecom industry and enterprises of all types that seek to profit from mobile technology applications. They offer an excellent work environment, and a very competitive compensation package, including: Annual Incentive Plan, Health Care Coverage (medical and dental), Short & Long Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage, Fixed and Matched 401(k) contributions, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
This position will be 90% System Testing and 10% C/C++ Development.
System Tester / C++ Requirements:
• Strong System Test Experience
• Regression Testing
• C/C++ development
System Tester / C++ Preferred:
• Tandem (HP) experience
• Telecom experience such as SS7 or GSM MAP
System Tester / C++ Duties:
• The selected candidate will be involved in multiple projects to System Test, Regression test applications containing CDMA and GSM messaging.
• Applications are real-time call processors that parse and convert the signaling MSUs that traverse the SS7 network. Both ANSI and ITU SS7 message processing are heavily involved.
• The System Test work is based on the HP Non-stop Tandem environment with C/C++ and follow the normal SDLC process.
• Documentation from requirements through release notes is also expected for all the projects.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: