||SAS - Default Reporting Programmer Analyst - Access / Oracle
||$40.00 - $45.00
||Richmond, Virginia, USA
SAS - Default Reporting Programmer Analyst - Access / Oracle
The Default Reporting Programmer Analyst will be responsible for the ongoing support of existing reporting products, as well as development of new functionality to include management dashboards, productivity tracking reports, and industry standard benchmarking functions.
The reports generated by the Programmer Analyst will be distributed to Default and Retention Operations or other Line of Business executive management, line management, and functional support units with productivity assessment and operational performance metrics to support tactical and strategic decision making. The Programmer Analyst will partner with the Default Line of Business to develop a reporting framework to identify opportunities to increase productivity and decrease default-related loss.
SAS - Default Reporting Programmer Analyst Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years mortgage or consumer finance work experience.
· Banking experience within loan servicing reporting.
· Hands on experience working on large databases and a high level of comfort and experience with SAS, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and SQL.
· Proven ability to perform and deliver under very demanding situations. Experience translating complex business requirements into technical specifications. Attention to detail and a sense of ownership for deliverables.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Moderate reporting, automation, analytical experience, preferably in a bank.
· Team player. Should be able to perform well in a cross functional team set up.
SAS - Default Reporting Programmer Analyst Preferred Qualifications:
· 7 years of experience with at least 5 years in a mortgage or consumer loan servicing environment.
· Master's degree in a quantitative discipline or business management discipline.
· Strong Database experience (Access / Oracle), Proficient in SQL, Proficient in Excel, Proficient in SAS, Banking experience (a plus)
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://richmond.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: