||Sharepoint Developer - SP Designer, SQL Server 2008 R2
||$70.00 - $80.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Sharepoint Developer - SP Designer, SQL Server 2008 R2
· SharePoint 2010 development using object model, SP Designer, SQL Server 2008 R2, .NET 3.5/4 is a must.
· UML modeling, Agile methodology/Scrum
· Full familiarity with SharePoint 2010 features and preferably a beta SP 2010 user.
· Knowledge of OOTB features, data and execution models, workflow, performance point, dashboards/reporting.
The Sharepoint Developer primary responsibility will be to technical guidance and validate the design and architecture for SharePoint 2010 based applications.
Sharepoint responsibilities of this role include the following:
· Responsible providing input technical architecture and design SharePoint 2010 applications
· Be available on call during week days or weekend to TDA and EAs
· Work closely with the TDAs in reviewing design and sometime with supplier technical teams (TCS/Infosys)
· Assist with development of the standards for SharePoint development and Infrastructure
Sharepoint Developer Knowledge, Abilities, Skills:
· Needs to be conversant with Active Directory setup, authentication, LDAP and SharePoint, ADFS, Virtual dir services, FIM, and federated security.
· Familiarity with standards such as WS-Security is also a plus.
· Prior experience should be in an organization which is noted for its excellence in information technology.
· Experience implementing SP 2010 and MOSS 2007 applications.
· Strong technology acumen and track record of hands-on implementations across multiple technologies.
· Demonstrated technical and leadership expertise in application development and project management
· Proven success in complex problem analysis and resolution in an environment requiring superior negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with a variety of senior-level executives, both internal and external to the company.
· Ability to demonstrate a strong character established through a strong work ethic, the ability to be accountable, the ability to take ownership, as demonstrated through the events of everyday work situations.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: