||Senior Web Applications Developer - ASP.NET / J2EE / SQL
||Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Senior Web Applications Developer - ASP.NET / J2EE / SQL
Contract to Perm
Senior Web Applications Developer - ASP.NET / J2EE / SQL Skills & Attributes
Requires a BA/BS in computer science or similar discipline, or equivalent education and experience, plus moderate web development experience.
Requires Oracle SOA development experience, with J2EE experience, XML, and Webservice development is a must.
Clinical trials background also preferred.
Sound understanding of best practices for web site design, web graphic techniques, usability and user interface required.
Position also demands a strong understanding of best practices for securing web-based systems. Experience with Computer System Validation (CSV) and 21 CFR Part 11 (Electronic Records; Electronic Signature) compliance in an FDA-regulated environment is a plus.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email, and voicemail is required. Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, SQL Reporting Services and/or Microsoft Project is a plus. Requires above average attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills.
Senior Web Applications Developer - ASP.NET / J2EE / SQL Core Responsibilities
1. Designs, develops, and maintains various corporate web applications.
2. Designs Web Services for various systems in order to loosely couple applications and make data available for reuse.
3. Develops strict coding standards and ensures they are met by other development staff.
4. Ensures appropriate validation documentation is created and maintained in accordance with Technology Lifecycle and Computer System Validation SOPs.
5. Consults with internal personnel to understand system needs for business processes.
6. Enhances the usability and efficiency of various web applications and sites.
7. Integrates back-end databases with browser or client based front-end application.
8. May mentor and/or train less experienced staff members.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: