||Citrix NetScaler Network Engineer / Architect
||$75,000.00 - $100,000.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Citrix NetScaler Network Engineer / Architect
Established in 1977, our client is a leading supplier of systems, software and network services to companies worldwide. They offer more than 50 integrated solutions that enable global communications, messaging and data delivery for the telecom industry and enterprises of all types that seek to profit from mobile technology applications. They offer an excellent work environment, and a very competitive compensation package, including: Annual Incentive Plan, Health Care Coverage (medical and dental), Short & Long Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage, Fixed and Matched 401(k) contributions, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
This position is working in the Network/Engineering - Architecture group.
Citrix NetScaler Network Engineer / Architect Key Skills:
• Citrix NetScaler Experience
Citrix NetScaler Network Engineer / Architect Preferred Skills:
• Cisco Nexus 7000 Knowledge Base
Citrix NetScaler Network Engineer / Architect Responsibilities:
• Focused on the network design, trial, implementation and support of a new Company product
• Individual will be working in both individual and team environments to effectively design and implement network solutions to multiple customers and business partners.
• End to end network design and support skills are required, with a strong emphasis on Citrix, Mobile IP protocol and Layer-2 Tunneling protocol.
• Individual will be consulting with external and internal customers to design complete, cost-effective solutions that include all aspects of IP networking, including: physical and logical network design, security, high-availability/redundancy, ease of use and manageability.
• Individual will be required to be periodically on call and work flexible hours to support the successful deployment and operation of the designed solution.
• Projects are always ongoing, with multitasking abilities required of the individual.
• Position requires strong technical writing abilities, such as the creation of requirements documents and support & implementation plans.
• Support Sales/Implementation teams with technical solutions for customer proposals.
• Maintain documentation of all engineering designs and proposals.
• Provide third level/forth level escalation support for network problems and outages
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: