||Web Project Manager
||$35.00 - $45.00
||Miami, Florida, USA
Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Miami Beach, Florida, USA
Web Project Manager
The qualified Web Project Manager will be responsible for managing one or more small/medium to large sized projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost to deliver specified requirements and meet customer satisfaction.
Web Project Manager Required skills/competencies:
· 5+ years relevant (web) project management experience.
· 6m + oversight in agile development environment.
· Relevant training in project management or related degree.
· Must be a strong communicator and work well within a team.
· Must be goal oriented and action-focused, practical and self disciplined.
· Must be well versed in project management techniques, processes and methodologies.
· Must be demonstrating use of project plans, issue logs, risk/mitigation strategies.
· Must have strong problem solving ability, the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet organizational goals.
· Must possess excellent communication, presentation skills.
· Must have demonstrated the ability to quickly analyze situations and alternatives and make prudent decisions.
· Must be demonstrating leadership skills and proactive thinking.
· Must demonstrate the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
· Must have mastered the art of asking, observing and listening.
· Experience working with Creative Agencies for web front end deliverables a plus.
Web Project Manager Duties:
· Identify and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
· Prepare and maintain project plans as the project progresses.
· Develop and manage project budgets.
· Track and report project progress (including realistic forecasts of final target positions). Document, obtain approval and track all changes to project parameters.
· Manage trade offs between scope, quality, time and cost.
· Ensure all project requirements and or objectives are properly documented.
· Identify and document project risk.
· Develop and execute appropriate mitigation plans.
· Escalate issues to the next level of management.
· Ensure satisfactory transfer of Care, Custody and Controls of product on project completion. Close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.
· Have familiarity with project management tools and techniques
· The candidate will manage multiple small/medium to large scale B2B and B2C web initiatives.
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree Certification in Project Management (PMP) Certified Scrumaster (CSM)
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://miami.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: