||Lead Applications (.NET) Programmer - Transact-SQL
||Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Lead Applications (.NET) Programmer - Transact-SQL
Contract to Perm
The ideal Lead Applications (.NET) Programmer will be responsible for design, analysis, development, and implementation of a reporting system, and as well as providing support for existing systems. Strong Transact-SQL and .NET programming are required. The candidate should be able to work independently and when necessary lead additional developers to deliver end-to-end web solutions for moderate to complex projects; the candidate should be able to define and implement the software development life cycle utilizing existing development and source code version control procedures.
Lead Applications (.NET) Programmer Education and Experience Requirements
• A bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology or similar degree (or equivalent level of experience.)
• A self-starter, well organized, a good leader and a team player.
• 6+ years of working programming experience
• Minimum of 3+ years of working experience with .NET framework (C# preferred)
• Minimum of 3+ years working experience with SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2010 (construct complex SQL queries and stored procedures).
• Minimum 3+ years working experience with MySQL (construct complex SQL queries and stored procedures).
• Experience with source control – SVN, Github – plus skills
Lead Applications (.NET) Programmer Primary Responsibilities:
· Develops and maintains assigned information systems to ensure efficient systems integration and operation.
· Applies and expands client business knowledge in solving business problems to meet the needs of clients and staff.
· Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
· Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
· Create and distribute advanced reporting from a case management for legal cases for senior management and financial systems. Databases for these include MSSQL and MySQL
· Evaluates for adequacy, and updates or alters existing business systems/databases to meet current business requirements or to correct existing or potential problems. Debugs and tests new or modified programs
· Create, test, and deploy software to automate business processes for departments to improve efficiencies where they can be made.
· Lead software engineering support of current platforms.
Lead Applications (.NET) Programmer Preferred Skills:
• Experience with CaseAware management system
• Experience with Client Profiles software
• Experience with Law firms (Foreclosure process, Bankruptcy process, Evictions process)
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://atlanta.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: