||Entry Level Recruiter
||$0.00 - $0.00
||Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota, USA
Recruit, interview, evaluate and place highly skilled Information Technology professionals on a contract, contract to hire or permanent basis.
• Successfully review job descriptions in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that will help identify the right candidate(s).
• Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates.
• Place job requirements on the Internet to increase available candidate pool.
• Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire and direct placement employment.
• Identify and attend networking activities such as career fairs, professional association meetings, calling on technical schools and outplacement services.
• Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match open positions.
• Conduct candidate interviews.
• Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate contract terms.
• Maintain excellent documentation within the company’s systems.
• Prepare resumes for presentation to clients.
• Coach candidates through the client interview process.
• Build relationships with contract employees and independent contractors through different activities including lunch meetings.
• Display technical knowledge and the ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at client companies.
• Other duties as required.
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Self-confidence and a self starter
• Willingness to “cold-call” and prospect for new business over the phone
• Must possess solid organizational and interpersonal skills and be detail oriented.
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
• College Degree
Veredus Corporation is an EE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Drug testing may be required; contact recruiter for more info