||Mid Level Project Manager
||$35.00 - $42.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Mid Level Project Manager – Contract – Tampa, FL
Skills (5-7 years experience in project management in financial services or a related industry):
- PMP certification (or actively pursuing)
- MS project server
- Payments financial experience
- Unix based client server
Mid Level Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Develops project plans outlining project scope, activities, schedules, deadlines and cost/time estimates.
• Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups.
• Assigns project team members to various project activities.
• Manages project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
• Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client organizations as needed to meet project goals.
• Seeks and develops more productive and effective ways to complete assigned tasks. Ensures fit with timeline, architecture and user needs.
• Manages project budget in hours and $.
• Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover ongoing activities to accountable teams and complete a post implementation review to identify areas of improvement or that worked well.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: