||Technical Support Engineer - Websphere / Weblogic
||$65,000.00 - $70,000.00
||Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Technical Support Engineer - Websphere / Weblogic
Contract to Perm
Technical Support Engineer Duties & Experience:
• Oracle and MAC experience a plus
• O/S level system configuration of RHEL 5.x, Microsoft Windows Server (2003/2008) and MAC O/S.
• Performed network, security and application consulting for customers for enterprise and mid-sized customers
• Install, Upgrade, troubleshoot and support system hardware, operating system and proprietary application.
• Install and configure java containers and apache for proprietary application (Weblogic and Websphere).
• Intermediate level Oracle database administration including, but not limited to backups and restores, tuning, installation and upgrades.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://atlanta.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: