||Senior Data Architect
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Senior Data Architect – Perm - Tampa, FL
Our client is one of the most successful and fastest growing clinical organizations in the US. We are looking for people who are technically bright and have a team-player orientation. Some of the employees we have helped place there in the last two years have already been promoted. They offer an excellent work environment where your contributions will be appreciated, a very competitive compensation/benefits package (15 days PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401k w/ matching) and the opportunity to leverage the latest technologies. Once you apply for this position, one of our recruitment team members will contact you to confidentially discuss your background and this opportunity.
Senior Data Architect - KEY SKILLS:
- Mid-to-senior level data warehouse data architect
- Extensive data modeling experience using Star/Snowflake Schema design
- Extensive data warehouse design experience
- Understanding of slow changing dimensions
- Fact tables
- Understand various methods for loading fact and dimension tables
- Understand how BI tool uses dimension and fact tables
- Ralph Kimball or Bill Inmon design methodology
- SQL Server 2005 platform experience
- Microstrategy - nice to have, not required
Senior Data Architect Duties:
1. Works with Business Analysts, Application Developers, Solution Architects, and Database Developers in analyzing business requirements and specifications and translating those requirements into database designs.
2. Develop a logical/physical database design by applying data design standards and guidelines.
3. Develop and facilitate resolution of data related project issues.
4. Create and propose technical design documentation which includes database design models, specifications, and diagrams to provide direction to development teams on the physical implementation of the data model.
5. Create and maintain documentation as it relates to data configuration, mapping, standards, and processes.
6. Design, develop and test data migration solutions as needed.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: